- Model NO.: MG10081-1-IP
- Type: iPhone Microscope
- Mobility: Pocket Microscope
- Color: Black
- Magnification: 60-100x
- Number of Cylinder: Binoculars
- Principle: Optics
1. Inssert photographing lens on cell phone back into threaded hole on cell phone cover;
2. Insert threaded end of eye lens (A) of microscope into threaded hole on cell phone cover, then screw down clockkwise;
3. Turn on light source switch(F)of microscope, put object lens (D) close to the surface of object to be viewed;
4. Open cell phone to click photographing icon, enlarge or shrink pictures to appropriate soze, then regulate focus wheel(B)to obtain the clearest image.
5. Regulate variable multiple adjusting wheel(H)if magnification is noe enough.